Indira National School is pleased to inform that the registrations for Grade I Afternoon Shift are open. Submitting the Online Registration ONLY indicates your intention to seek admission. It is NOT a confirmation of admission. Admissions will be on the basis of availability of seats ONLY.
School begins for the academic year 2022-23 tentatively on Monday, 4th April, 2022 for Class. I
Eligibility: Child should be born between 1st October, 2015 to 30th September, 2016.
ADMISSION FORM OPEN DETAILS
Admission form registration fees of Rs. 500/- (mandatory) to be paid online only.
Admission form Open
Admission form will be enabled, the link for the admission form will be available on the website.
The form will be disabled or on completion of seat availability whichever is earlier.
The registration fees of Rs. 500/- to be paid online ONLY
Uploading of Documents
Parents will receive an Email/ SMS to upload the documents online along with the details of School Visit for Submission of documents, Payment of fees and confirmation of Admission
School Visit for Document Verification, Payment of fees and Admission Confirmation
Either of the parent is required to visit the school along with your ward strictly adhering to the timings given on the mail (Step 2) for the following –
a. Document Verification (Original & Photocopies needed)
b. Payment of Fees (details given below)
d. Confirmation of Admission
Fees detail & Payment mode
|Admission Fees||Rs.5,350||Non Refundable|
|Annual School Fees||Rs.75,000|
|a. Online Payment through the School Portal|
|b. Demand Draft to be submitted at the time of admission confirmation. Demand Draft of Rs. 1,20,400/- (Rupees One Lakh Twenty Thousand four Hundred Only) in favour of “Indira National School”|
|Kindly note that the parents who are willing to pay Annual School Fees of Rs. 75,000/- at the time of confirmation of the admission, will be eligible for 5% discount on the Annual School Fees. (Discount amount: Rs.3750/-)|
|Admission Fees||Rs. 5350||Non Refundable|
|Caution Deposit||Rs. 40,000||Refundable|
|School Fees||Rs. 18750||First Installment|
|Total fees to be paid at the time of confirmation of admission is Rs.64100/-|
|School Fees (2022-23)||Rs. 18750 + Rs. 50 (PTA)||Second Installment (April 2022)|
|Rs. 18750||Third Installment (July 2022)|
|Rs. 18750||Fourth Installment (November 2022)|
|Total Fees||Rs. 1,20,400|
Online Admission form filling procedure
Please use the latest version of MOZILLA FIREFOX as a browser to fill the form
The scanned softcopies of the following documents will be required at the time of admission of your ward.
|Scanned Documents to be kept ready before filling the Admission Form|
|Sr No||Document Name||Status||Format||Size|
|1||Student Passport size photo||Mandatory||jpg, png||340 KB|
|2||Father Passport size photo||Mandatory||jpg, png||340 KB|
|3||Mother Passport size photo||Mandatory||jpg, png||340 KB|
|4||Applicant’s Birth Certificate||Mandatory|
|5||Applicant’s Aadhar Card||Mandatory|
|6||No Due Certificate (from the previous school)||Mandatory|
|7||Applicant Visa||if born out of India|
|8||Applicant Caste Certificate||if applicable|
|9||Applicant Learning Disability Certificate||if applicable|
|10||Applicant Physical Disability Certificate||if applicable|
Step 1 – Admission form filling
• Parents need to click on the link (Admissions Tab –> Apply Online –>Select Std I) and Register with the Applicant / Child’s name, parent email id and mobile number.
• Once registered, you will get an email and SMS with the login id and password.
• Use the login credentials and carefully go through the instructions.
• Submit all information correctly and upload a recent passport size photo of the applicant (in casual dress).
• Once the form is filled and submitted, you will get a Payment Button for Registration Fees. You will be required to pay the form fees of Rs. 500/- online ONLY. The Registration fee payment will be through Net Banking only.
• Please note that the Registration will be COMPLETE ONLY AFTER THE FORM FEE PAYMENT
Step 2 – Uploading of Documents
• As per the schedule above you will receive an SMS/ EMAIL for “Document Verification”.
• You are required to login using the same credentials and upload the documents.
• After uploading the documents, Print form button will be activated. The admission form gets downloaded onto your computer. Please take a colour print of the admission form
Step 3 – Scrutiny of Documents
Either of the parent will visit the school as per the schedule above.
1. Admission Form – Mandatory
2. Original & Photocopy of Birth Certificate – Mandatory
3. Original & Photocopy of Aadhar card- Mandatory
4. No Due Certificate (from the previous school) – Mandatory
5. Bonafide Certificate– Mandatory
6. Original & Photocopy of Student Passport & Visa, if child is born out of India
7. Original & Photocopy of Caste Certificate of the applicant, if applicable
8. Learning disability/Physical disability certificate, if applicable
• The Admission Form details will be verified with the documents submitted.
Step 4 – Payment of Fees and Admission Confirmation
• After the scrutiny of the form, parents will be required to pay the fee amount of Rs. 1,20,400. The school fee does not include uniform, books and transportation.
• Transport are optional services.
• Admission Fees and Caution Deposit is onetime fee. While continuing the admission for A.Y. 2023- 24 annual fees will not include admission fee and caution deposit.
• The payment transaction needs to be done online, after the scrutiny of form as mentioned above in the Fees and Mode of Payment.
Once the payment is done, the system generates the online receipt. Please treat it as a confirmation of the admission.
Afternoon Batch-5 Divisions
The students are shuffled every year into different divisions of the respective shifts to encourage their social skills.
House – For Sports activity
The students are distributed into 4 houses for sports activities. The Sports T-shirts are bought as per the House name allocated. Once allocated the student remains in the same House till he/she graduates out of the school. The house names and colours are as follows: –
Owing to the COVID19 pandemic situation and contagious nature of the disease, Indira Group of Institute (IGI), Pune has made it mandatory for everyone to wear face masks and face shields while entering any of the Indira campuses. Face shields are made available for Rs. 30/- at all security cabins.
Anyone with symptoms like fever, cold cough, etc. are requested to avoid visiting Indira campuses. They can opt for online services provided by us. IGI takes all safety measures to curb the spread of disease and appreciate your cooperation by abiding by the norms.